Monday, June 28, 2010

10 years ago

So ten years ago we were at the start of the new millennium and everyone was having these Y2K scares. 10 years ago I graduated from High school and my 10 year reunion is creeping up on me. I have extreme mixed emotions about attending my 10 year reunion. It appears that Facebook has killed my buzz on attending only because with the constant updates and photo uploads I know what everyone is up to. And the people in my life that really matter, I didn't go to High school with (ok I know that was harsh but its true). 10 years also marked the start of the BET awards and although I can't remember that show I can remember the fiasco BET put on tv for us. And I have to say that I was impressed with what was available last night. SHOUT OUT TO:

Chris Brown: That boy did that and his career has be resurrected
Young Money: Taking over
Nicki Manj- For murdering Little Kim's career right before our eyes
Trey Songz- For looking as sexy as sexy can look
Everyone with a leather jacket
King I mean Queen Latifah- for being a great host

Check out more at http://www.bet.com/.
A lot has happened over the passed 10 years and its amazing how quickly time goes by, I guess there is a lot of truth in the phrase "time fly's". So I'll leave you with this: "What as happened to you in the past 10 years"

1 comment:

  1. 10 years do fly by, I have graduated high school, graduated college and next month I will graduate with an MBA. I can't believe it. Although I do not have a facebook, I agree with you, maybe high school reunions are a bit overrated...maybe they will slowly disappear but I do know one thing, the people I love are always by my side :)

    ReplyDelete