Thursday, June 17, 2010

Just me and my bike








So I have been trying to get my hands on a bike for some months now. On Monday I went bike riding with my friend Tiv at the beach, and she is a bike connoisser. She has 2 bikes, a single speed and a fixie. She was nice enough to let me ride her fixie on Monday, and I fell in love. Her bikes are so sweet, paint jobs, dope tires, and handle bars. I was instantly inspired and thought "it would be fun to build a bike" so my quest for a bike began. Yesterday I was sent a picture of a bike from ,y friend JB and he told me that the bike was on sale for $30, immediatley I told him to get it for me. This bike is going to need a lot of work, but I look at it as an investment and a fun project. So I plan on having it up and running in the next couple of weeks, so stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment