Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Inspiration

Lately the phrase "I won't sale you a dream but the inspiration is free" has been playing in my mind. Its funny because I have been so inspired lately, its like the littlest things and the most random people have been inspiring me. Back in 2009 I made a decision that I would start doing more, more of everything! Loving more, smiling more, living more, etc. Somewhere along those lines I got a little lost, I was caught up in some superficial self absorbing bullshit. So now I'm back and I've decided its really time to stop playing and get back to doing more. I really want to change the world in so many ways and I love the way I feel when I give and I'm not just talking about giving back but just giving. Whether its advice, time, money, clothes, etc. its a great feeling knowing I was able to help someone. So to all those who have inspired me lately THANK YOU!!!!! Keep it up and in return I will do the same. Let's inspire each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment